Thursday 21 February 2013

Julz Appreciation Day

Hi everyone, 
 I went to Chicago for the first time ever and i must say it's such a beautiful city.
I went partying and bowling and had lots of suya and Nigerian FOOD! lol
I did a little shopping last weekend. :-) because i've been working hard lately, i think.

I tend to shop according to my mood, i was excited so i shopped spring/summer items.

Here's what i got!!
so excited! can you tell? :-)






And you guys check this out.. LOL.
I found these in a beauty supply store. Poor MAC. 
They were a dollar each, but guess what? I'm going to try them out. x_x


Now you have a reason to go to the mall. 
Hope you like my new things.


love
~Julz~

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh i like them too.
      they'd go well with a lot of outfits.

      Delete
  2. I love the cuffs, and those sandals make me want Spring to come so badly!

    ReplyDelete

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x