Tuesday 9 July 2013

GIRL TALK| SHOPPING REHAB

 
Hola Amigos,
So all of my friends and family are a tad bit worried about my shopping addiction. I say “I don’t even buy that much stuff”. They say I’m in denial and that makes it worse.
To prove them all WRONG, I’m shall go through the whole of July and not buy anything besides groceries. And I’d post as much as I used to and still look good.
And if this goes well, who knows, I might just do August as well.
This hopefully would help me save more so if you’d like to save, feel free to join in my journey.
I’d let you know how it goes at the end of the month and how much I put into savings compared to previous months.
Also, I’d be giving out savings tips I used when I was just a student that I have transferred over to my work life and has helped me a lot. So watch this space.
Wish me luck!!
Love
~Julz~


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, good luck!
    I know I have a problem which is a little under a control now...
    and umm, I can't seem to find your e-mail address. Please send it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl.. hopefully they're wrong.

    uenemuoh@gmail.com

    i should probably have that on my blog somewhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x