Thursday 2 August 2012

What's up girl?!! you stopped blogging?

Hey dolls,
I know i've been mia for a min but you honestly don't wanna know the story of my life right now. Life's been hectic as F***. Excuse my french
I made the biggest mistake ever by taking summer classes, so i wanted to reduce my course work during the semester and i thought it would be a bright idea to do summer school. :( 
It turned out not so bright. 
Everything was rushed and i had a test every week, assignments and sh*t. And I'm like WTF?? Managing that with work wasn't easy and that left me no time to blog or make any videos.

So yeah, long story short, I have my last exam today and i shall be back to blogging my life away.

Special thanks to everyone that was kind enough to ask if i was okay.
I'm not really, but i will be at the end of tonight.




hugs & kisses
~Julz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x