Monday 14 May 2012

Sunshine

Day 1,
Dear Diary,
I was awakened by the rays of the sun through my window and i thought what a pretty day it would be to be out. It is 8pm now and the sun is just about setting, O how i love love love spring/summer. My friends and I got all glamed up and were up and about today. We got us some beautiful items (pictures would be posted).


Bright colours are trendy at the moment so I decided to look pretty bright in all that sunlight.

With one of my two favourite girls in hamilton.
My other favourite girl, she never fails to impress with her accessories. 
The sun hits the right places!


I love gold accessories in the sun.

~with love~
 StyleByJulz

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x