Monday 3 June 2013

Nail Art| Mellow Yellow & Florals





I love my nails short and neatly done. I’m not one to do my nails myself, I’d much rather have it done professionally but I found these really pretty nail stickers at winners and so I decided to do my nails myself.
I created this spring themed look using Sally Hansen’s Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in "Mellow Yellow" and Butter London Nail stickers.
Applying the sticker gave me such a hard time.



Did these give you any nail art ideas of your own?




LOVE


~Julz~


1 comment:

  1. Great work. I can't believe it took myself so in length to obtain this blog. Carry on the good work.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: why network security is important (kaijao.com)

    ReplyDelete

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x