Thursday 14 March 2013

Eyebrow tips


Hi Everyone!!! :-)
So lately i've gotten so many questions on how i get my eyebrows done, i know there're lots of videos on youtube but for some reason i get asked (i might make one in due time). But in the mean time, these 2 bad guys here are the key to my eyebrows looking good. Without them my brows would be an absolute mess. 
Left: Quo flat concealer brush (in travel size)
It's really soft to the feel and i use this for my concealer for my eyebrows and also for my face.
Right: Mac 283 or 233 (the number cleaned off) it's the angle brush

Tip 1:
 Use an eye shadow to fill your brows out instead of using an eye pencil all through.
Using an eye pencil, trace the bottom of your brows & feel in the rest with the eye shadow.

Tip 2:
 Use a concealer 2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
This would give a freshly waxed look. Use concealer on just the bottom for an everyday look. Use concealer all around the brow for a more defined going out look.


Hope this was useful

Love
~Julz~



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x