Tuesday 15 January 2013

Golden Globe Awards


Julz's Top Ten Picks


Kate Hudson: Alexander McQueen

Helen Mirren: Badgley Mishka full-length dress wit gold embroidery

Jennifer Lopez: Zuhair Murad nude gown & Jimmy Choo clutch


kerry Washington (Olivia pope): Miu Mui Dress with Prada heels and Chopard Jewellery

Anne Hathaway: Chanel Couture strapless peplum gown with Chanel Fine Jewellery
She won the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture award for her role in Les Miserables.

Amanda Seyfried: Bespoke Givenchy Haute Couture gown & Fred Leighton Jewellery


Claire Danes: Versace gown with Salvatore Ferragamo heels and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels.
She won Best Performance by an actress in a TV series - Drama award for Homeland.

Julie Bowen in a teal asymmetric gown.

Jessica Alba: Oscar De La Renta strapless gown, a roger vivier clutch



Of course i saved the best for last.

Katharine McPhee wore in a Theyskens' Theory spring/summer 2013 plunging black satin gown.
My fav dress of the night. I love love love it!!!
Can someone hook me up with this dress for my birthday?


The 70th Annual Golden Globes Award took place on sunday night. There was a lot of black and white this year at the event. 

I'm such a huge fan of black and white for this season so it might have clouded my judgement, but i have a few coloured pieces i also liked. 

Everyone looked great but these are the few that caught my eyes.

What is your favourite look of my picks?


with love from London,
~Julz~




No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x