Friday 18 May 2012

Spring/Summer trends


Dear diary,
The weather is so so beautiful these days and so we know its spring!!! These are the trends for the season and i'm hoping to get my hands on a couple of them to mix, match and incoperate into my personal style.
mint is the official colour for spring/summer 2012, so throw some mint pieces into your closet


You can't possibly go wrong with this trend. 

My fav of the neons has got to be orange, it's my lucky colour too. ;-)

Toss in a bit of crochet and have fun with it, this trend has a feminine touch and it is very attractive.


 I'd be a tad bit careful with this trend, mostly because you can come off looking a hot mess.

I must say i'm a huge huge fan of this trend. It's girly, chic and just lovely to look at.

 
You can make any outfit look trendy just by accessorizing with one of these pieces. One is usually enough.

hopefully this is helpful as a guide for the season.
~with love~
Julz

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x